Deputy Purchasing Manager
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Full time - Permanent
Are you an experienced procurement professional with experience in a large manufacturing/inudstrial and or chemical environment?
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge with a reputable global company?
Are you a specialist in managing strategic procurement processes?
This role would suit someone coming from a manufacturing background, who can be a succession solution
- Minimum 2 years purchasing experience within a industrial or chemical manufacturing environment
- Organisational and interpersonal skills
- SAP Knowledge and Microsoft office literate
- Knowledge of engineering parts
- Adapt well to changing situations
- Ideally CIPS qualified/and or degree educated
Large player in the chemicals sector, experiencing growth and looking to add to their growing team.
Could this be the right role for you?
If so, get involved below!
To apply for the role, apply to the advert or send over your CV to . To find out more information please don’t hesitate to call me on (phone number removed)