Senior Financial Reporting Manager
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Financial Reporting Manager:
* Manage the accounting of the more complex requirements of clients’ affairs within a team.
* Review all aspects of accounting matters for a team incorporating investor reports, statutory financial statements and ad-hoc investor queries.
* Manage the audit process for all clients within the team, building strong relationships with audit firms.
* Attend client board meetings and present quarterly financials.
* Review the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax returns, and liaise with foreign tax advisors.
* Act as a high authority on daily accounting queries and act as 4 eyes signatory on accounting matters, ensuring the company policy and professional and regulatory guidelines are adhered to and that a professional quality of service is provided to clients and external contacts.
* 6 years experience in the financial services industry.
* You are expected to hold a relevant professional qualification (ACCA or ACA)
* Computer literacy, word processing and spreadsheet skills are essential.
* People Management experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts.
* Evidence of managing a major client relationship.
Company Benefits Package:
* Onsite Car Parking
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Private Health and Worldwide Travel Insurance
* Pension and much much more……….
If you are looking for the next career opportunity and to be part of a Global brand within the Financial Services - Apply Today!
Call Cade to discuss - (phone number removed)
£65k - £80k Annual
£400 - £450 Daily
£400 - £450 Daily