Business Development Manager - Electrical Wholesal
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Job Ref: ERS-915
Our client, a leading electrical wholesaler, has an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join their team based at the Maidstone Branch. They are offering an excellent basic salary + performance bonus and benefits package.
You must have previous experience in the electrical wholesale industry to be able to deal effectively with customers face to face and over the telephone and be able to drive: Main duties include:
· To assess the spend of existing customers and implement actions to increase both sales and profit.
· To identify both ‘declining’ and ‘lost’ customers and take action to regain sales and profit from these accounts
· To ensure the branch promotes profitable product groups ahead of others.
· To build and maintain successful partnerships with suppliers to improve sales and profitability of their product range.
· To ensure a first-class telephone sales and trade counter service is in place to generate loyal regular customers.
· To ensure ‘order to place’ quotations are proactively chased.
· To ensure regular special offers and promotions are in place to generate additional sales and profit.
· To liaise with suppliers to ensure the trade counter has regular events or promotions (eg breakfast mornings, supplier of the month activities etc)
· To maintain and utilise a customer mailing list to enable special offers or events to be communicated.
· Develop personal skills and capability through various means including on the job learning through colleagues, reading trade journals, research, as well as internal or external courses approved by the company.
· Manage cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this role, please apply now.
ERS UK Ltd are a leading resourcing company who currently partner a host of electrical wholesale clients throughout the UK. Due to our industry experience we are extremely well placed to research and make the best possible match between the needs of our clients and the requirements of our candidates.We achieve this through hard work, professionalism and diligence combined with an extensive network of contacts across the industry. With over 25 years’ experience in recruiting, we are able to source the highest calibre candidates for our clients whilst ensuring that candidates are kept well informed during the recruiting process. We have an enviable reputation in the industry for delivering a first class service to both clients and candidates alike