Graduate Business Development Executive
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £24K (+ bonuses, incentives and OTE)
Sector: Software/ IT Consultancy
A multi-award winning business, this client have enormous presence across the UK with a diverse product range including software for sectors such as finance & accounting, hospitality, health and social care and many others. They’re looking for Graduate Business Development Executives to further enhance the pace of their already rapid growth!
Benefits/What you get:
- Basic salary of £24,000
- Competitive bonuses, incentives and OTE
- Industry renowned, bespoke training
- Fantastic scope for progression through multiple routes
- A fun, modern office environment
We’re looking for self-motivated individuals that relish challenging, rewarding roles. You’ll be confident in communicating whether it’s by phone, email or face-to-face with clients. Tenacity and hard-work are vital skills for this role: bring the right attitude to the table and you’ll soon be celebrating that well-earned success.
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the client service offering as well as the competitive landscape;
- Developing new leads (through research, skillful use of social media, email and telephone);
- Carefully profiling key decision makers and developing relationships in order to qualify opportunities and establish their needs;
- Handling in-bound inquiries generated by marketing activity (websites, marketing campaigns) – contacting companies that have expressed interest and scheduling appointments with key decision makers
- Nurturing relationships with existing accounts and strengthening your professional network.
As part of this client's latest graduate intake, the successful candidate will enjoy a unique graduate package; they provide extensive technical and soft skill training as well as a competitive salary and commission structure. The successful candidate will shape their own development from the off with account management being just one of the progression routes on offer.
- Educated to degree level
- Commercial acumen
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)