Senior Fund Administrator
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The company has seen significant organic growth and are always on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join the firm who are highly motivated and want to deliver excellence in fund and corporate services. Since our clients inception in 2001 they have placed a strong emphasis on the personal and professional development of their employees, providing an opportunity for individuals to truly progress and shine.
Key Responsibilities for the Trainee Fund Administrator:
* Assist with complex range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures and liaise with clients and intermediaries as necessary
* Coordinate all company secretarial matters, including attendance and preparation of minutes for board meetings and shareholder meetings.
* Process and coordinate routine and complex fund operations.
* Ensure accurate investor records are maintained and process all investor changes/transfers thereon
* Prepare manual and electronic payment instructions to settle fund expenses and to ensure the maintenance of the electronic payment library
* Ensure staff are trained on electronic banking systems and coordinate the opening of new bank accounts
* Ensure regulatory and statutory fillings are made in timely manner
* Manage the accounts distribution and filing process
* Act as a mentor to junior staff under the supervision of senior staff
* You will be expected to part-qualified with a relevant professional qualification.
* Strong financial services experience
* Very good interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts.
* Computer literacy and interpersonal skills are essential.
* Onsite Car Parking
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Private Health and Worldwide Travel Insurance
* Pension and much much more……….
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join a global brand - Apply Today