Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Competitive salary plus benefits
Are you a proactive and customer focused Management Accountant? If so come and join our personable team and contribute to the work that we do across Sue Ryder.
Not only is this a chance to get involved with providing financial support to Sue Ryder, you'll also be responsible for the production of all monthly management accounting and associated business reporting and contributing to the continuous improvement of our systems . No two days are the same and this is a great opportunity to develop your skills in financial management.
Other responsibilities include:
• Producing timely and accurate monthly management accounts for designated areas. This includes preparation of accruals, prepayments and deferred income journals
• Working closely with the designated areas to ensure that all income and costs are captured and reported accurately, providing variance analysis for actuals verses budget/ forecast and prior year and undertake nominated balance sheet reconciliations
• Provide financial, performance and variance analysis for all areas pertaining to the management accounts for inclusion in the monthly Finance Report. Support designated areas in developing financial and operational data input into the strategic planning process
• Participate in the forecasting and budgetary process in terms of collecting, recording and processing relevant data to support the Finance Business Partners, as well as importing the final budgets into the Accounting systems
• Liaise with Budget holders on a monthly basis to improve the financial understanding of the budget holders and with external auditors, compiling year end schedules for the annual audit, as required
It's an exciting time to join Sue Ryder and to hit the ground running ideally you will be a part qualified or a highly experienced competent accountant with advanced excel skills. Experience of providing support to non-financial colleagues on financial would also be beneficial.
Sue Ryder provides hospice and neurological care for people facing a frightening, life changing diagnosis. We do whatever we can to be a safety net for our patients and their loved ones at the most difficult time of their lives. We see the person, not the condition.
**Competitive Employee Benefits**
Company pension scheme, 25 days holiday - rising to 30 with length of service plus bank holidays, option to buy and sell up to five days holiday, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, paid mileage, enhanced sick pay, cash referral bonus scheme, corporate discount with hundreds of retailers and services, staff discount of 15% on new goods online, salary sacrifice car scheme, online wellbeing centre, free will writing service, staff finance loans, carers leave policy and lots more.
Interviews: w/c 22nd July 2019 - Sudbury
£20k - £27k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual