Business Development Rep - Lead Generation
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Perfect Image is a leading IT solutions provider based in Newcastle upon Tyne with over 27 years of expertise. We work closely with clients to define, implement and support IT solutions which will help to make them drive commercial success.
We have experienced several years of continued growth and our success in recent years shows no signs of slowing down. In order for us to continue working toward our strategic aims we require an additional resource in our Business Developer Representative team. The successful candidate will be the at the forefront of engaging with customers around the technical capability of Perfect Image, advocating how our incredible blend of an expert workforce, best in breed technology and first class ethos can help our potential customers meet their commercial aims.
Position: Business Development Rep - Lead Generation
Location: Cobalt Business Park, Newcastle
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum, (plus generous, uncapped commission plan).
Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, uncapped commission, occupational sick scheme, company pension scheme, career progression plan, cycle to work scheme, childcare voucher scheme.
About the role:
As Business Development Representative your primary role will be to identify and generate new business qualified leads through direct contact (largely outbound) with businesses in the UK. Having the right sales attitude and being able to handle objections are two crucial elements required to succeed in this role. You must have experience in selling solutions where no predefined need has been identified. This role would suit someone with a history of selling software products or services.
- Generating qualified sales leads by calling businesses as follow up to targeted marketing campaigns and organising meetings for the BDM sales team.
- High volume calling campaigns and strategic support for field sales representatives.
- Advising customers of the capabilities and benefits of working with Perfect Image.
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects.
- Management of prospective accounts.
- Maintain a pipeline of opportunity whilst also supporting that of the field sales team.
- Understanding the software products so as to be able to book an introductory demonstration.
- Previous outbound B2B telephone based sales experience, preferably with a background in the service sector.
- A keen interest in IT and how it can benefit businesses across industries.
- Ability to find and recognise new business / sales opportunities and qualify leads.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and CRM experience.
- Good decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities.
- A passion for delivering great customer service.
- An ability to work in fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment with the need for excellent time management skills.
- Relevant training in direct sales would be beneficial.
You may have experience of the following: Telemarketing Executive, Internal Sales Executive, Business Development Representative, Internal Account Manager, Lead Generation, Inside Sales, Business Development, Account Management, Internal Sales Representative, Telesales, Outbound, Software Sales, Software Solutions, IT Sales, Appointment Setting, etc.
£240 - £240 Daily
£13 - £17 Hourly
£13 - £15 Hourly
£10 - £14 Hourly