Key Account Manager (Specialist Trucks)
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
• Manage and develop current customer accounts across the South to include the M4/M25 area, London, Essex, Kent and up to East Anglia
• Seeking new business across this area for larger customer accounts in the supply of truck mounted crane products in particular
• Take full account responsibility and ensure service levels are well maintained by liaising with the service department
• Ensure knowledge of truck mounted products is well maintained
• Liaise with management to provide feedback on market
You will ideally have previous sales experience from within the specialist truck products such as truck mounted cranes, tail lifts or truck mounted forklifts. Alternatively, the company are open to consider individuals from another commercial vehicle background who has a strong understanding of trucks and the various elements attached to the product. In this regard, experience of working for a truck body builder may also be of interest. Ultimately, you must have evidence and experience of having sold a high level of trucks or truck related products and have strong customer service skills.
• Competitive salary dependent on experience (Up to 50,000)
• Excellent uncapped Commission potential (£70k-£90k achievable)
• Car allowance of £650 per month
• 5 % pension
• Health care scheme
• Life insurance
• Growth opportunity, working with a leading organisation and well known brand within their sector
Part of a wider group, the company are a well known provider of various types of truck mounted products to include cranes and forklifts. The wider group are a well known brand and a leading provider of various types of on road handling equipment. Their range includes hoists, loader cranes, recycling cranes and tail lifts. With over 3,000 employees and operating in over 100 countries, they truly operate on an international basis.
To find out more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Alex Hopkirk on (phone number removed)r email Alternatively refer to (url removed) for our latest jobs.