Service Engineer - Continuous Gas Analysis - Ireland
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
If the answers are yes then read on....
* Experience of maintenance / installation on instrumentation (Gas analysis equipment preferable)
* Customer facing skills - needs to be a good communicator with an excellent temperament
* Full Driving Licence required - willing to travel around Irealnd (No callouts)
* Previous experience in a similar role
* P.C. literacy in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Instrument Technical qualification, Certificate/Diploma/ Degree
* Detailed Knowledge of Pollutant Gas such as NOx , SO2 , HCL , TOC , CO
* Starting basic salary up to €50k dependent upon experience
* 5% bonus
* Company vehicle
* Matched pension up to 10%
* Excellent progression opportunity
* Safety First, working with thorough safety plan and Risk Assessment & Method Statements.
* Preventative and Corrective Maintenance of Continuous Gas Analytics (CGA) Products.
* Offer customers support with existing Analyser Installations.
* Calibration of Gas Analyser IR, UV, Electrical Chemical, NIR, Wet & Dry Calibration using Liquids and
* Calibration of Dust Analyser. FID’s and Zirconia Analysers Systems
* Calibration of Stack Instrumentation, Pressure, Temperature, Flow.
* Calibration of PAT System and CEMAS Systems
* Support consultants, contractors and end users
* Actively monitor the QAL3 requirements.
* Support the Sales team to evaluate and confirm technical solutions.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply in the first instance. Daniel Shaw at Cordant Engineering will endeavour to get back in touch with all applicants.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer