Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary £30k plus DOE
My client is an independently owned business who is looking to recruit an electrician to work across the portfolio of products their company offer.
They are looking for an experienced self-motivated electrician with who possesses good organisational skills to join our team of electricians and heating engineers.
* The suitable candidate must be hard working, trust worthy and self-motivated individual who possess a positive can-do attitude and is able to work unsupervised using their own initiative and to set deadlines.
* Communication skills must be strong in liaising with colleagues as well as direct with clients and customers.
* The job role will involve carrying out all types of electrical work, this will involve Solar Panel, Battery Storage and Electric Vehicle Charging so no two days will be the same.
* Experience in installing Solar PV including the installation of the panels and mounting system would be an advantage but not essential.
* Most of the work is located within a 1-hour radius of our office however working away from home would be required for short periods on occasion with expenses covered.
* The engineer should possess industry recognised Electrical Qualifications. Inspection & testing, and 17th/18th Edition Regs qualifications are preferred but not essential.
* The successful candidate will be expected to complete various onsite paperwork such as electrical installation condition reports, minor works certificates, short form risk assessments, job sheets, time sheets and any other relevant paper work.
* Mobile phone, company vehicle and company branded workwear will be provided.
* Salary is negotiable dependent on capabilities and relevant experience.
So if your tired of new builds, rewires, or the mundane activities of a standard electrician then please get in touch today
£16 - £23 Hourly
£25k - £30k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£20 - £20 Hourly
£18 - £20 Hourly
£46k - £48k Annual