Senior Civil Engineer
Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Your previous experience should include design of roads & drainage for numerous development projects, as our client’s workload spans a wide range of sectors.
* Minimum BSc degree in civil engineering,
* Minimum 5 years’ post graduate experience,
* ICE Chartered Engineer preferred ow working towards this in the near future (assistance provided to achieve this)
* Proven experience with large residential project (500+ units),
* Experience in S38, S104, S278 works and road, drainage and external works designs,
* Experience to include Microdrainage Windes and/or Civils3D 2020,
* Experience in undertaking SUD's designs and Flood Risk Assessments would be preferred.
Ideally the successful candidate will be aspiring to become Chartered ICE Engineer and assistance will be provided to achieve this.
The role offers a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered
£44k - £48k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£38k - £44k Annual
£42k - £50k Annual