Mechanical LPG Engineer (with training)
Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
I am looking to speak with Candidates with some relevant industry specific experience (mechanical fitter, hydraulics, water flow materials, pipe fitting, hot & cold fluid/movement materials, factory technician/support experience) interested in taking part in a full training program, that will allow you to gain an LPG ticket/certification along with additional industry specific accreditation's.
The role will involve working out of town 3-4 days a week with no out of pocket expenses as part of a Team with a mixture of experience. You will be working in heavy industrial areas, quarry’s, FMCG Factories to ensure that they are serviced & have uninterrupted supply of LPG & the delivery equipment is kept safe to use.
What is your new role:
Once trained as an LPG Mechanical or Electrical Engineer you will gain knowledge and experience to maintain LPG vessels, working alongside highly experienced mechanical engineers, so experience of carrying out large tank inspections is not essential, but would be beneficial, this will come with time.
You will work locally whilst you undergo induction & be required to work away from home after (with enhancement & subsistence payment & no out of pocket expenses), for upto 4 nights at a time to work on sites across the UK & support with maintenance & installations. You will leave using the company vehicle on Monday morning & usually return
What will your day look like:
* Carry out routine maintenance work at storage depots, industrial sites & quarry’s.
* Carry out maintenance and inspection work on industrial customer LPG plants
* Carry out on site installations of pipework, pumps, vaporisers and auxiliary equipment at customer sites
* Assist with prefabrication work and vaporiser assembly at Knowsley site
What do you need to succeed in your application & your new role:
* LPG training will be given, therefore a desire & thirst to learn will be required
* Capacity to demonstrate hands on working & team work
* Meet agreed deadlines and work overtime as required Self-motivating and resourceful to overcome problems as they arise.
* Good communication & influencing skills
* Once you have been trained you will demonstrate knowledge of LPG in both liquid and vapour phase and safe working practices
* Ability to read both GA and Isometric plant layout drawings
* A working knowledge of pipework assembly's
If successful you will receive a competitive salary, subsistence, plus enhanced rates of overtime (Time and a half after 8 hours a day / Double time on weekend Sunday's and Bank Holiday's), 25 days holiday, death in service benefit, pension and entitlement of staff discount scheme.
I have vacancies for multiple Candidates & an ongoing development plan for those who demonstrate capacity to deliver their vision. You will be working as part of a great Team & will receive 12 months of industry training & be within YOY growing business, that look to promote from within & offer excellent career development. If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, then I would love to hear from you ASAP as there are multiple roles available.
Click apply now or call for more information
Jayne (phone number removed)
£24k - £25k Annual
£22.5k - £24.5k Annual