Senior Structural Engineer
Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
* Competitive annual salary and benefits in excess of the industry standard
* 32 Days annual leave (including bank holidays) plus 1 additional day every 2 years of service (to a maximum of 5 additional annual days). You also have the option to buy 5 additional days holiday per year.
* Flexible working hours for a healthy work/life balance
* Modern office with excellent transport links and free parking.
* Excellent staff training and career progression
* Company pension contribution matched up to 5% of annual salary
* Childcare voucher scheme and flexible arrangements for Maternity, Paternity and Adoption leave
* Staff discount scheme with savings, discounts, cashback and offers available for use at over 350 retailers. Valid for use in supermarkets, high street retailers, travel companies, days out and online purchases.
* Focus of staff wellbeing with fresh fruit and refreshments provided free of charge, yoga and meditation sessions, free use of local tennis courts, 5-side football and a running club.
* Active social calendar of charity dress-down days, indoor and outdoor tournaments, awards evenings plus summer and Christmas events.
* Cycle to work scheme
You will receive the above benefits as the new Senior Structural Engineer, working with the Structural Engineering team and managing project budgets, production of building structures designs across multiple sectors such as Commercial, Retail, Industrial, Residential and more. You will also be liaising with clients, contractor and consultants as well as exploring opportunities for acquiring new clients.
The company has built a fantastic reputation with their clients over the years, proudly contributing to the successful delivery of some of the UK’s most prestigious developments. This is a forward-thinking company that is setting future standards in how to look after its employees and therefore has featured in ‘Building Magazines Top 50 UK Employers Guide’.
As the new Senior Structural Engineer, you will be working with the Structural Engineering team in Newark, Nottinghamshire and will be managing project budgets, production of structural designs across multiple sectors such as Commercial, Retail, Industrial, Residential and more. You will also be liaising with clients, contractor and consultants as well as exploring opportunities for acquiring new clients.
You will hold a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, have minimum of 5 years' post-graduation industry experience and will have attained Chartered Status or working towards Chartership.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity to work at a vibrant and innovative company then speak to Terry Jeffs at Conrad Consulting on (phone number removed) for more information on this exciting role
£50k - £55k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£32 - £35 Hourly
£50k - £55k Annual