Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Reports to: Financial Controller
The spirit of adventure drives everything we do. Success, perfection, and the ultimate in luxurious experiences are all destinations we are heading for. And it has always been that way. Our reputation for making class-leading, iconic hand-built motor yachts is world renowned. But there’s a restless energy within us. One that is driving us further into the distance, to find joy and excitement in new ways and on new horizons. More beautiful experiences. More thrilling experiences. Join us.
Main purpose of Treasury Accountant:
Responsible for cash flow forecasting and reporting in compliance with corporate policies, laws and regulations.
* Take ownership of the treasury function
* Ensure treasury controls and processes are documented, robust, effective and up to date
* Prepare daily, weekly and monthly cash flow forecasts to be used in senior decision-making process and assist with internal forecasts and budgets;
* Financial modelling
* Understand and supervise all aspects of cash flow management
* Prepare various cash flow reports
* Work with Department Heads and Project Managers to accurately forecast timing and amount of future cash flows
* Assist with project assignments and financial reporting
NB: This job description will be updated from time to time at the Company’s discretion to ensure it properly reflects the duties and responsibilities required of the role. The jobholder and line manager should review currency and relevance at least annually through the Company appraisal process.
* Treasury/Accounting qualification
* Higher education preferred
* 5 years of relevant experience, including working in or with banks
* Experience working with complex ERP systems, MS Navision preferred
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, ideally with modelling experience
* Commercial acumen
To apply to our vacancy for a Treasury Accountant, please click Apply and submit a copy of your CV for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you
£37k - £45.2k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£27k - £32k Annual
£25k - £32k Annual