Field Service Calibration Engineer
Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative company who over the years have become leaders in specialist calibration and repairs.
Responsibilities / Duties;
Although based in the lab in Lanarkshire you will be on the road extensively to calibrate and carry out basic maintenance (and occasional repair work) at company and customer sites throughout the UK and Ireland.
* Repair and calibrate equipment.
* On site calibrations will involve working from schedules provided by the company.
* To provide customer feedback of future requirements and promote the company, the group and its products & services.
The successful candidate will have:
* Minimum qualification HNC in electronics, science or engineering discipline.
* Knowledge of electronic component level repairs (surface mount technology).
* Have experience of fault finding and repair.
* Be proficient in the use of debug equipment.
* Previous soldering experience would be beneficial.
* Ability to read and understand electronic circuit diagrams/schematics.
* Essential – Full driving license
Willingness to be flexible
Excellent communication skills