Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
I am currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join a major client in the West Midlands to ensure that customers orders meet the specification outlined and are designed, built and delivered on time and within budget.
Projects can vary in size from £20k to over £2 million.
The successful candidate will need to:
* Ideally be apprentice trained
* Ideally hold suitable engineering qualifications preferably to degree standard or equivalent.
* Possess several years’ relevant experience in leading projects
* Be an excellent communicator with internal and external stakeholders, with good listening and presentation skills.
* Work individually and as part of the Team.
* Display leadership through personal example.
* Be effective at problem solving and good at getting others to contribute to the problem-solving process.
* Be pro-active and know when to quickly fix problems or identify that they are serious and alert Senior Management.
If you’re interested in taking further steps towards this opportunity, then please submit your CV via the link provided and I will be in touch shortly to discuss the company and role in more detail
£55k - £65k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£60k - £60k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£70k - £80k Annual