Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Experience – applicants should have the abilities to:
- Assemble precision instruments to a high standard
- Fit bearings, shafts, dowels etc.
- Work to drawings, procedures and specifications
- Understand fits and tolerances
- Use hand tools and measuring equipment
Additional experience preferred:
• Electronics including wiring and soldering
• Working to ISO 9001 and AS 9100 quality standards
• Machining of small parts.
• Must be vigilant and diligent, with a good attention to detail, and able to maintain high standards of work.
• Use of literacy skills to complete route cards, records, etc. Javelin production system.
• An industrious and enquiring individual working alone or as part of a team, without direct supervision.
• Proven skills within an engineering environment – expected 5 yrs + experience
• Must be willing to work overtime when required to achieve delivery dates
About the Business:
My client is a high precision manufacturer of gearboxes and actuators for the Aerospace, Defence and Oil & Gas industries. Forecasting a busy future they are investing in machinery and recruiting staff to help achieve this growth.
Working in a small team you will play a key part in our production activities and will be flexible in carrying out the work involved. The products are small and light and assembled at individual benches.
This is a permanent position working a day shift, and is paying an attractive salary up to £27,000 per year.
If you have the skills and experience to succeed in this position then please apply