Revenue and Credit Controller
Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced revenue / credit controller to join a leading London Law Firm, based in Holborn Viaduct.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Regular review of aged work in progress and meeting with designated partners to ensure this is effectively managed and department budgets are met
* Experience working with Elite finance system (must have)
* Working with department heads to gather accurate monthly billing forecasts
* Being first point of contact for one of the firm’s business divisions
* Producing reports and analysis of billable time as/when required to respond to requests from clients for additional information
* Reviewing and updating WIP provision on a monthly basis
* Prompt and accurate production of all bills submitted for processing
* Ensuring the accurate processing of all write offs of unbillable time and disbursements and that all such requests are properly authorised in accordance with the firm’s authorisation limits as they might apply from time to time.
* Ensuring that all bills submitted for processing comply with all relevant VAT and Solicitor Account Rules
* Ensuring that all bills are sent out as soon as possible after they have been processed
To apply for this opportunity please contact me at
(phone number removed)
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK