Engineering Day Shift Supervisor
Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Engineering Day Shift Supervisor to work on a new building in Canary Wharf.
Fantastic opportunity to work “In House” in a new building managing a small team of shift engineers.
On offer is a salary of up to £48,000, with an excellent benefits package.
Hours are 6.30am- 3.00pm / 11.30am - 8.00pm
Day to Day responsibilities will be to run a site that will involve looking after a small team of Engineers, being on hand to give technical advice and support as well as being on the first port of call for the client.
Other duties include:
* Supervise the completion of all reactive tasks assigned to the Engineering team, ensuring any deadlines are adhered to.
* Take ownership of and manage all Engineering Health and Safety folders for campus sites, ensuring all engineering compliance documents are kept up to date and any remedial works are completed to an appropriate standard.
* Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage engineering team to ensure they are fully motivated to achieve the best performance.
* Organise and if necessary assist in reactive repairs to the sites M&E equipment
* Ensure that all engineering compliance documents & Health and Safety Management System folders are kept up to date
* Approve contractor RAMS, issue work permits where required and ensure appropriate documentation and certification is provided following sub-contractor works
Qualifications and Experience:
·Level 3 -City & Guilds - Building Services Engineering HVAC or Electrical/ Mechanical or equivalent
·17/18th Edition IEE
·Health & Safety awareness is necessary.
·Minimum 3-5 years experience as a Supervisor
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business