Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Varied Credit Control position to work in an exciting multifaceted company.
The company is based in the Bracknell business park and has easy access via public transport and also parking on site.
They operate all across the UK but have significant exposure in Europe as well. The team will have a mix of skills across both AR and Credit and Collections.
The Credit Controller will look for the following:
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing all Customer Issue Resolution processes in the respective region.
• Alignment to North Europe & Global process.
• Driving resolution of disputes and complaints, including credit & collection tasks.
• Interacting with customers and other functions in the region and COE as appropriate.
• To develop and maintain strong working partnerships with all stakeholders within BSO, the business, GSC, CoE and Supply Chain.
• Complaint & case management through SFDC, SAP
• Drive strong inclusive team working patterns to achieve targets through Tier process
Skills, experience and key capabilities
• Primary contacts are external and internal, excellent interpersonal & communication skills are essential.
• Demonstrate ability to influence customers, negotiate payment plans and turn issues into positive interactions.
• Working knowledge of Customer Issue Resolution and/or Credit & Collections
The ideal Credit Controller candidate in Bracknell will have a background in either customer services or Accounts Receivable/Credit Control.
High attention to detail and a pro active nature are also key requirements.
The Credit Controller will come with:
* Career Progression
* Long term, secure contract
* Opportunity to move into a permanent post
* Development within the job
* Supportive team
* Very competitive rate of pay
£24k - £28k Annual
£24k - £27k Annual
£13.2 - £13.2 Hourly
£24k - £28k Annual