Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
£35,000 - £50,000
I am currently recruiting an experienced Controls Engineer for a major client based in the Midlands to aid in the Design and building of machine control systems.
The successful candidate will hold a suitable engineering degree or equivalent and have several years experience
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
* Design electrical control systems and circuits in order achieve the overall design intent (functionality) of the machine in order to meet the machine build plan.
* Create electrical schematics using Engineering Base & AutoCad LT.
* Asses Safety Systems, create Sistema documentation, and undertake lightguard testing and document. Design, write, and install software for safety PLC’s
* Order materials, plan and manage the building of control cabinets (the cabinet build plan), on time, within budget, within the Customers’ specification in order to satisfy the machine build plan.
* Plan and organise the hard wiring of machines, integration of cabinets and related electrical components on time, within budget, within the Customers’ specification in order to satisfy the machine build plan
* Practical building of control cabinets and integrating them into machines and systems.
* Design, write, and install PC, PLC, HMI software to machines on time, within the customers’ specification in order to satisfy the machine build plan. Common software platforms are Omron, Mitsubishi, Allen Bradley and Siemens, but other platforms may also be needed to meet customer specification requirements.
* Design, write, and install Servo Systems, network Communications, and Data Handing to machines on time, within the customers’ specification in order to satisfy the machine build plan. Common platforms are Devicenet, Ethernet IP, Fins, but other platforms may also be needed to meet customer specification requirements.
If you’re interested in taking further steps towards this opportunity then please submit your CV via the link provided and I will be in touch shortly to discuss the company and role in more detail
£34k - £40k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual