Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
* As a Financial Adviser you now have a tremendous opportunity to join this highly successful and expanding division of a leading Scottish Chartered Accountancy firm.
* Our client prides itself in offering Independent Financial Planning advice to its clients.
* A quality client bank will be provided to you and you will also develop relationships with your partner accountants.
* Every Financial Adviser is provided with full paraplanning and administration support.
* This is an employed opportunity with outstanding earnings potential.
* A comprehensive package with salary, benefits and bonus will be provided.
For this exciting Financial Adviser role you will need the following skills and experience:
* You will be Diploma (DipPFS – Level 4) qualified at minimum and ideally Chartered or progressing towards
* You will have at least 3 years’ experience in an advisory role
* Experience in providing full financial planning advice with knowledge across pensions, investments, protection
* You will have experience in working with high calibre clients and developing trusted relationships
* You will be a are able to develop business through your own initiative and through professional third parties
Our client forms the Financial Planning division of a major Scottish firm of Chartered Accountants with offices throughout Scotland.
* It is a recognised firm of Chartered Financial Planners and it provides the full range of financial planning advice to its clients
* The business presently has 17 x Financial Advisers throughout Scotland and it continues to expand.
* It is a highly professional organisation with the highest standards of service and advice
As a Financial Adviser, this is your opportunity to join an outstanding team and maximise your career potential. We have one position available