Sales Development Executive
Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £21,000 - £24,000
Since launching in Manchester in 2012, this company have become one of the fastest growing Fin Tech companies in the UK. They specialise in selling market-leading software to businesses which helps connect banks to businesses and allows Finance & Treasury teams to work more effectively.
They have grown, and grown a lot in a short period of time. From a small office in the suburbs of Manchester to a luxury City Centre office with over 60 staff. They aren't stopping here and looking to add to their team and take the business to the next level.
They've taken Manchester by storm... they've been recognised as one of the businesses of the year by The Manchester Evening News and previously been named in Deloitte's Tech 50 fastest growing companies.
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll be responsible for prospecting and selling software to large businesses. Their client list already includes some big names, including ITV!
It won’t be easy… Sales isn’t easy. It will take patience & determination. You’ll be making around 40 calls a day and will be targeted on booking in software demonstrations – you’ll be financially rewarded for demo’s booked in. Once you’ve learnt sales and your trade, you will have the opportunity to progress!
What’s in it for you?
* A genuine, clear & defined career path – After 12 months in the SDR role, you'll have the opportunity to progress into other areas of the business. Whether that be Account Management, Field Sales or a completely different direction all together! Oh, and the business have recently received significant investment which will be going into growing the team and creating more opportunities for people like YOU!
* Office culture – after all, this business specialises in Tech and their culture reflects that! Dress code is casual, and they have; ping pong table & a swing?! (Yes, really!)
* High Earning Potential & Benefits - On top of your strong base salary (£21,000) you'll be eligible to earn commission from day one and can expect to earn £30,000 in your first earn. Additional benefits include free gym membership (and additional time on your lunch to actually use it!)
What are they looking for?
* Ideally some commercial experience after university.
* Sales experience or strong sales ability is desirable.
* Naturally inquisitive nature. After all, you're going to be speaking to some of the most exciting businesses day-in day-out and being naturally inquisitive will certainly help.
* Strong relationship building skills and clear examples of where you have demonstrated them previously
We recruit for the most sought-after Recruitment and Sales companies, so will always look at any other opportunities that could be perfect for you. If you’re interested in hearing more about the opportunity above or any other that Prime are representing, please apply below and get in touch directly with PHIL at Prime
£21 - £30 Annual
£21k - £24k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual
£25k - £43k Annual
£20k - £45k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual