Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client is seeking a Network Engineer who has exceptional technical expertise and customer service skills, to take initiative and should be capable of working in a demanding, fast-paced environment. As a senior member of their IT Infrastructure team, the Network Engineer is expected to independently install, deploy and upgrade network equipment; design and implement network optimization projects; support business teams on joint-initiatives as a technical advisor or resource.
* Participate in major network initiatives, detailed network designs and deployments as well as coordinating technical issues with clients, vendors, and internal teams.
* Design, installation, maintenance and monitoring of network systems including switches, routers, firewalls, intrusion detection systems and switch and firewall-based policies.
* Responsible for expert-level troubleshooting of any problems relating to global networking issues.
* Adhere to IT access-management incident response and change control procedures (ITIL).
* Develop IT infrastructure project plan, technical specifications, design documents, roll-out and test plans.
* Contribute to IT policies and process development using industry best practices.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
* 5+ years IT experience with on-going skills development
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Willingness to travel.
* Vendor management; communicating with vendors globally.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills. Ability to rapidly identify and resolve issues under pressure
* CCNP certification preferred
* Strong experience with networking and routing protocols such as, BGP, OSPF, VRRP, VxLAN, HSRP, Vlan, EtherChannel’s, FCoE, fiber channel, PoE, wireless protocols.
* Experience in (SD)WAN/LAN networking including routing, switching, security, load balancing (Citrix)
* Working knowledge of Enterprise Datacenter environment
* Recent knowledge of Cisco network equipment required, NAC, Cisco ISE, BYoD, Wireless controllers, Cisco Prime, UCS, Nexus 5K switches, Catalyst series, div Router series.
ACS are recruiting for a Network Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Network Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Network Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Network Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Network Engineer role you desire
£70k - £75k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£33k - £36k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£500 - £550 Daily
£50k - £55k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual