Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer
Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
You will be working alongside experienced professionals and be fully trained to ensure you have the best chance of success.
Overall purpose of the job
Generating income from permanent/temporary placements in accordance with agreed performance standards, through positive relationships with existing and potential clients and through professional dealings with candidates.
* Contact candidates and carry out interviews.
* Identify candidates through the use of job boards, social media, head hunting
* Track candidates progress/activity
* To assist in identifying, assessing and putting forward appropriately qualified and skilled job-seeking candidates for placement into specified vacancies, as well as searched vacancies.
* To source Candidates for Temporary positions and represent them for the duration of the Contract
* Writing recruitment advertisements.
* Send speculative CV’s to clients.
* Take effective job orders.
* Carry out searches for candidates.
* Arrange interviews for clients and carry out aftercare follow up calls.
* Track client activity.
* Assist in covering desks as allocated by Branch Manager.
* Liaise with colleagues and other company departments as required.
* Provided support to Recruitment Consultants.
* Attend weekly meetings and training as required.
* To learn the industry sectors we work in
* Any other duties as required.
* To carry out administration duties, including reference checks, checking allocation reports, liaising with Accounts for invoicing, and assisting with all associated paperwork.
RHL is a specialist recruiter and headhunting company within the UK and the International markets with an enviable record of success in both the contract and permanent recruitment market. We have an established team of recruiters and wish to add additional resource to the team in Bristol.
This is an excellent opportunity to move into a successful recruitment company and learn the ropes from knowledgeable people around you. You will be talking to a variety of people including high value candidates across multiple sectors so the ability to converse with knowledgeable individuals is imperative. You may be a recent graduate or equivalent or someone with a solid work history in sales rather than academic success
£28k - £35k Annual
£35k - £48k Annual
£50k - £58k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual