Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
An established and growing technology business, who adopt a proven methodologies and a best practice consultative approach to business, are actively looking to recruit a Account Manager to join their expanding sales team. You will be based in or commutable to central London.
Account Manager Job Purpose
The role of the Account Manager is to drive incremental sales through a mixture of identifying and targeting new accounts combined with the management of some existing customers. You will be expected to win and maintain new lines of business from existing customers as well as driving new business by building strong relationships with prospect customers.
The role carries an annual sales target broken down quarterly and based on a growth plan. The role also requires high levels of opportunity and pipeline management skills.
Account Manager Responsibilities
* Identify and proactively maximise opportunities for sales acquisition and growth
* Deliver sales to achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
* Maintaining and providing appropriate sales forecast as required
* Develop Key Alliance relationships with manufacturers/vendors, engaging with their account managers to identify new opportunities.
* Keeping up to date with industry developments and changes to product ranges
* Attend customer meetings
What’s on Offer
A basic salary of £30000 – £50000 uncapped - 10% of everything sold plus kickers
Relevant Background: Account Management, Business Development
Click apply now for immediate consideration for this opportunity