Electrical Maintenance Technician (P&C)
Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Working as part of the Engineering Maintenance team, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing hands on engineering support regarding the Electrical, Power and Control Systems on the site.
This is a long term contract opportunity available.
- Perform works associated with the installation, operation, testing and maintenance of all Electrical, power and control devices
- Working as part of a maintenance engineering team, responsible for fault finding and repair across a wide range of production and manufacturing equipment, including control values, pressure levels and measures, 3 phase motors, drives and lighting.
- Fault finding & Documentation of maintenance activity daily
- Liaise with all contractors and engineers teams on site
- Experience working on a top tier COMAH manufacturing site
- Familiar with COMPEX qualifications and regulations
Electrical Technician, Electrical Maintenance Technician, P&C Technician, EC&I Technician, COMAH, COMPEX, Control Value, 3 Phase, Industrial lighting, Chemical Manufacturing
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients