Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
From indie developers, games studios, to established publishers, GameAnalytics is currently the #1 analytics tool for anyone building a mobile game. Our network is approaching 100,000 games, which are played by more than 1 billion people each month.
What’s our mission? To help game developers make the right decisions based on data. And by joining our team, you’ll be working on new and innovative products to help tens of thousands of people in the industry do just that.
About the Front-End Team
This is a small team full of highly intelligent Engineers all with varied experience and academic backgrounds. They develop and maintain the Front-end of the GameAnlytics tool.
We are seeking an additional member to join the Front-end family. You’ll need to have a true drive and passion for overcoming and solving challenges related to our current systems. Therefore, the followed experience and / or skills are required:
* Proven experience of building rich interfaces with complex UI and UX
* Experience working as part of a team and individually and the challenges that this may bring
* Good interpersonal skills and have the ability to collaborate well with colleagues
* Experience with Python but this is not essential
* Food, snacks and drinks
* A fun and supportive working environment.
* Office in Central London (with bike racks) and entertainment area incl. newest consoles and popular games.
* Opportunity to work with the biggest and most innovative gaming companies in the world
* Number of paid holidays (25) excluding bank holidays.
* Working from Home policy
* Work laptop (Mac/Linux) depending on your preference