Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
We are currently recruiting for an CAD Technician to join a client of out in London for a long-term contract.
What the job is for:
As the AutoCAD Technician you will work on the design roads, bridges and intelligent transport systems (ITS), covering strategic and nationally important roads, as well as local roads serving local communities. Projects range from major improvements to complete renewals of roads and structures.
* Responsible for the production and delivery of CAD drawings
* Provide CAD support to other Teams as and when required.
* Assist in the design of traffic signs.
* Liaise with engineers and other team members to ensure efficient production.
* Assist with project administration.
* Meet targeted deadlines.
* Ensure compliance with Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety & CDM procedures
What you will need to succeed:
* NC and/or HNC in Civil Engineering and City & Guilds in AutoCAD preferable.
* Ideally experienced in AutoCAD and the production of various types of drawings.
* Knowledge of AutoCAD add-on programmes KeySign, KeyLine and AutoTrack preferable.
* Knowledge of the TSRGD and the Traffic Signs Manuals preferable.
* Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
What you will get in return:
Working at a fantastic location being paid £26.00 - £28.00 per hour outside of IR35.
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role and fit the criteria above, please send us your application today.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please select ‘Apply Now’ to submit an application.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual