Mechanical Design Engineer (CAD / CAM / SolidWorks)
Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
£38,000 - £50,000 + Training + Progression + Pension + Life Insurance
Based in Northampton Commutable from: Rugby, Daventry, Wellingborough, Milton Keynes, Towcester.
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer looking to work for a leading player in the automotive industry which will see you working in their new state of the art facility taking control of highly technical prototype projects from concept & design through to production?
On offer is an exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career and oversee the full design phase within the company’s brand new racing division applying your technical capabilities to provide the highest quality components for manufacture.
This market leading manufacturer supply specialist components across the world to a host of reputable clientele. Continuing to expand on their already rich history and market share having just built a new centre of excellence this is a fantastic time to get on board.
This position would suit a Mechanical Design Engineer from an Automotive or Precision Engineering background.
· Develop a range of manufacturing designs and drawings for prototyping using SolidWorks & AutoCAD Software.
· Oversee a small team and lead the company’s new centre of excellence department.
· Lead prototype projects from design through to production.
· 3D CAD/CAM design experience (SolidWorks / SolidCAM).
· Automotive / Precision Engineering background.
· Knowledge of CNC Machining would be an advantage.
Lead Design Engineer, Principle Design Engineer, Design Manager, Design, CAD, CAM, SolidWorks, SolidCAM, Mechanical Design Engineer, AutoCAD, CNC, Automotive, Manufacturing, Precision Engineering, Northampton, Rugby, Daventry, Wellingborough, Milton Keynes, Towcester.
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Kier Rees at Rise Technical Recruitment