Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
You’ve probably got 18 months to 2 years experience as an accounts assistant and potentially thinking what next?
You will have strong credit control skills, alongside being confident with both purchase and sales ledger. Potentially having experience with expenses and reconciliations too.
You will have completed AAT Level 2 or equivalent and want to start level 3 or continue within a business that will let you flourish.
In this business you will be able to hit the ground running with your prior experience but also if you show an eagerness and willingness to get stuck in the management accountant will also be give you adhoc tasks too
If you think you might be suitable for this role please do apply below!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Chasing outstanding debt
* Bank and Credit Card reconciliations
* Sales invoice
* Processing supplier payments and statements
* Supporting the management accountant with adhoc tasks
* AAT level 2 qualification essential – studying level 3 desirable
* At least 18 months experience in a similar role
* Confident with Credit Control
* Experience with both AP and AR
£12.5 - £12.5 Hourly
£18k - £25k Annual