Senior Analyst, Network and Security
Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Permanent position - Full Time
Competitive salary and excellent corporate benefits including car allowance, 26 days holiday and up to 15% Bonus
Our client is a world leading research-based pharmaceutical company renowned for pushing the boundaries of medical innovation are seeking an experienced Network and Security Analyst to provide high quality technical and network support services for the EMEA region, ensuring that the security and network integrity of the infrastructure is maintained and that user requirements are met within business Service Level Agreements. Reporting to the Manager, Technical Support and become part of a thriving and diverse team.
• Represent region in Global Network Operations committee meetings.
• Develop proposals for enhancing the regional network and regional security through the application of technical solutions and/or improved working practices.
• Provide customer focused IT support to the region, ensuring the delivery of high quality IT operational services
• Ensure that IT incidents, problems, service and change requests are completed within business agreed Service Level Management Frameworks
• Prioritise incidents based on their business impact
• Ensure on-going Security and Network compliance in accordance with policies.
• Perform prescribed daily, weekly, monthly and annual network and security administration tasks.
• Investigate, analyse and resolve any network and security issues/concerns.
• Perform regular reviews and audits of systems, system logs, security logs and account management to ensure compliance with Policies and SOPs.
• Notify ICT Business Solutions management of any security related incidents.
• Maintain all network and security diagrams, inventories and documentation.
• Use Problem Management tools and techniques to identify the root cause of problems and select appropriate means of resolution.
• Monitor resolution of problems to ensure that Operating Level Agreements (OLA’s) are met and escalate to the Technical Support Manager when this is not the case.
• Internal project work and Vendor lead project work.
• Demonstrated experience in Network and Security Administration.
• Demonstrable experience of CISCO Networking Technology, including routing, switching, LAN/WAN/WLAN.
• Remote Access (Cisco ASA and AnyConnect)
• Checkpoint Firewall and IPS/IDS Technologies
• Experience with remote tools for troubleshooting
• Palo Alto Next Generation Firewall
• Network monitoring tools (i.e. NetFlow, SNMP, MIBs, Solarwinds, Cisco Stealthwatch)
• Knowledge of SAN networking (i.e. Cisco Nexus).
Our clients’ employees are creative, highly motivated and share a passion for patient care. With huge scope for personal growth and development within the company – there is a bright future waiting for you. If you are interested and feel that you have the right skills then please apply directly to this role.
For further details, please contact Claire Paas on; (phone number removed)
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.