Vehicle Mechanic / Brake Technician (Days)
Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
£25,000 - £30,000 + Training + Progression + Pension
Northampton Commutable from Rugby, Daventry, Brixworth, Kettering, Wellingborough, Milton Keynes, Towcester.
Are you a Vehicle Mechanic / Brake Technician looking to work for a world leader in the automotive industry offering specialist training and the opportunity to progress throughout the company?
This is a great opportunity to work for a specialist manufacturer where you will work in their brand new state-of the-art excellence centre working with the latest equipment and prototype products.
This market leading manufacturer supply specialist products across the world and continue to expand on their already rich history making this a fantastic time to get on board.
This position would suit a Vehicle Mechanic / Brake Technician looking to further their career and progress into more senior positions.
* Installation and fault finding on a range of high end / high performance braking systems.
* Train on the design and manufacturing process.
* Days based role (8.30 – 5.30 Mon-Fri (phone number removed) Fri).
* Vehicle Mechanic / Brake Technician.
* Qualification in Light Vehicle Maintenance.
* Looking to progress and develop further in the automotive industry.
Vehicle Mechanic, Brake Technician, Braking Systems, Installation, Calipers, Verniers, Vehicle, Light Vehicle, Rugby, Daventry, Brixworth, Kettering, Wellingborough, Milton Keynes, Towcester.
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Kier Rees at Rise Technical Recruitment