Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
You will be assisting the current Project Controls Manager with the planning of various onshore and offshore projects. You will utilise Primavera and the IFS integrated project management system.
* To deliver a resourced robust baseline project schedule (team size dependent)
* To co-ordinate and produce project plans and associated documents
* To ensure all planning work is carried out in compliance with Corporate and Project specific procedures.
* To provide a business wide service in aggregation of schedule and resource data from all projects to enable strategic business level planning.
* Ensuring competent planning and costing resources are available and properly utilised in supporting each tender and project.
What We're Looking For
* Previous planning experience, 1-2 years.
* HNC or Degree in relevant subject or qualified by experience.
* Level 5 QCF in Planning/Project Controls would be an advantage.
* Some previous experience in the development of planning and project controls processes would be an advantage.
* Understanding of lean manufacturing.
* Willingness to travel overseas for meetings
If this is of interest, please apply for this advertisement. Calum Walker will be in touch with more information
£30k - £34k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£40 - £45 Hourly
£30k - £35k Annual
£330 - £330 Daily