Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Due to an ever-expanding order book the company need a skilled welder to join their team. To be considered for this role you MUST be a competent MIG welder who is able to work on mild & stainless steel. You will also need to have experience on fabrication machinery, ideally this includes press brake experience.
This is a multi-skilled role which will see you in all areas of the company's fabrication team and due to this you will not be limited to just welding. The company manufactures coaches / trailers for various industries & as a fabricator you will have to work with various materials such as metal, plastic, or wood. You will need to be versatile with a flexible attitude, as well as having experience working with various hand & power tools.
* MIG welding stainless & mild steel from 2mm - 10mm
* Operating various manual fabrication machinery
* Reading & working from engineering CAD drawings
* Assembly of wooden frames / structures
* Basic upholstery
* Work on one's own initiative and in a team when required
* Follow company health & safety policies as and when required
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with previous experience as a welder with strong DIY skills.
Standard hours, Monday Friday with overtime available!!!
This is a permanent role subject to a successful 3-month probation period.
If you think this role may be of interest but would like some further details, then please contact Carl at Prime Appointments. Check out our website for my contact details