Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
For over 30 years our client has embarked on resolving complex challenges within both the public and private sector such increasing productivity, enhancing their use of technology and data and adding value to the UK and local economies. This has led to our client accumulating a global workforce of over 60,000 employees which is continuing to expand!
Successful candidates will be responsible for (but are not limited to):
* Resolving the problem of all designated payrolls within timescales
* Day to day running of the payroll department
* Oversee completion of weekly/monthly pay runs on time and in accordance with legal legislation
* Provide feedback to the business in relation to system development and legislative changes
* Take ownership of supporting system developments to enhance efficiency's and future proof for new business.
* Adherence to payments, deductions and statutory declarations both legislative and contractual within timescales.
* Work with the payroll team to adhere to policies in respect of mandatory training.
* The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and driven individual who has the ability to work successfully in a team and constantly adapt and overcome issues and problems which may arise.
* The successful candidate must be either working towards or be CIPP qualified and have experience within payroll.
The successful candidate will have an excellent opportunity to be apart of a diverse and unique culture with a clear structure to progress and develop as a Payroll Supervisor. There will also be a competitive salary available with incentives such as holiday and a culture that genuinely encourages a healthy work life balance for Payroll Supervisor