Field Service Engineer
Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
The successful candidate will supply customer support for our client’s range of packaging machinery supplied worldwide.
You will conduct installations, commissioning, training, and fault finding on the range of equipment supplied.
Duties and Responsibilities: -
* Understanding and experience of fault diagnoses on packaging machines covering electrical, electronic, and mechanical disciplines
* Work on a range of PLC and Motion control systems
* Conduct machinery checkout and trials
* Installation and commissioning of the full range equipment.
* Promoting sales of spare parts, upgrades, new and pre-owned machines.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
* HNC/D or equivalent in a technical discipline, (electrical or electronic) or equivalent experience.
* Substantial experience in roles such as electrical or electronic technician, field service repair of machinery, maintenance repair, or related occupations.
* Familiarity with machine and electrical parts, components and assembly is essential.
* Experience interfacing with customers.
* Be able to fault diagnostics using PLC logic.
* Have excellent electrical/mechanical technical skills.
* Be able to read blueprints and schematics.
* A full and clean UK driving license.
Hunter Global Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment / and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
£30k - £38k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£32k - £38k Annual
£25k - £27k Annual
£38.2k - £38.2k Annual
£24k - £26k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£28k - £28k Annual
£35k - £42k Annual