CNC Programmer - Chepstow
Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
£32000 per Annum (£16.82 per hour)
3 months temporary to permanent
On the job training provided
To start in August
Autodesk Powermill /Automotive/3 and 5 axis milling
My client is currently expanding rapidly and are in the process of opening a new facility in Chepstow. If you would like to work for a company that invests heavily in their employees with full training and development, then please continue reading.
You will be responsible for the following:
• You will be completing offline CNC milling programming using Autodesk Powermill and Power Shape.
• This will ensure that the best machine tool capabilities are made, material waste is minimized, and the setter/operator can complete the programme completely.
75 percent of the role will involve offline programming with 25 percent setting and operating – only when proving out your programme.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
• Experienced CNC Programmer and Setter/Operator -milling.
• Power mill experience
• Proficient in writing offline 3 axis programming – they are willing to provide training for 5 axis programming.
The benefits of this position:
• Competitive salary
• Lots of training and development
• The potential for quick progression within the company
This business is a specialist in manufacturing high precision components in the aerospace industry. They work with an array of high caliber clients. As well as working with globally recognized companies this client has been steadily increasing in turnover and profit every year. They are now looking to hire an NC Programmer for an immediate start.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to I can also be contacted directly on (phone number removed). I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! - (url removed)
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided