Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
My Client is a leading IT software company based in central London.
Key Responsibilities for Accounts Assistant Role:
* Assist in preparation of annual and interim financial statements and the audit process - as required.
* Working closely with overseas Finance Managers
* Month end closing tasks such as key Balance Sheet control account reconciliations - VAT, Interco, accruals, prepayments etc
* Experience of using Sage payroll
* Good understanding of the ERP system
* Working closely with the project managers to prepare and process sales invoices
* Day-to-day maintenance of Accounting Ledgers
* Assist Financial Controller and Finance Manager with the whole month end closing process and provide related analysis.
The Successful candidate for the role must have:
* At Least 2 years experience in a similar role ideally working in Professional Services
* Must be able to work Independently
* Must have Payroll experience.
* Must be Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA
A competitive salary of up to £33,000 dependant on experience
£28k - £33k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£22k - £23k Annual
£24k - £27k Annual
£400 - £425 Daily