Trainee Sales Executive
Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
This role is focused on supplying building materials to the construction industry, making outbound calls to existing and potential customers to help build up a client base. Having responsibility to continue to develop the accounts and build up a new business pipeline.
Please note office is based in the Twyford with links to a nearby train station.
£18k basic plus OTE
Year 1 circa OTE £27k uncapped
Year 2 circa OTE £40k uncapped
Year 3 circa OTE £54 uncapped
Due to the growth of the company over the next 5 years there will be plenty of opportunity for progression and promotion.
Annual incentives, trips to IBIZA, Holidays – dinner every 6 weeks.
• Making outbound calls to potential customers that have already shown an interest in our client’s core business
• Be accountable for meeting sales targets and contribute to the growth of the organisation
• Develop product knowledge as new products come online
• Taking inbound calls from potential customers and converting the call into a sale when working on the trading floor
• Delivering admin to a high standard to ensure there is a complete sales trail and enter all the required information
• Working and building relationships with suppliers and customers
• Following the sales procedure as well as taking the opportunity to up sell
The Ideal Candidate:
Someone who is driven, motivated, outgoing personality, good communication, great skills on a computer
Sales Experience would be ideal, however if none, training will be provided!
Must be able to handle a banter filled environment!
If you think you have what it takes, I’ll wait for your call…
(url removed) (phone number removed)
SEO: Sales, Telesales, Trainee, Business Development, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Berkshire, Maidenhead, Reading, Slough, Windsor, High Wycombe, Henley-On-Thames, Twyford, Shiplake
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
£22k - £25k Annual
£16k - £20k Annual
£17.5k - £22k Annual
£15k - £30k Annual