SharePoint Support Technician
Posted on Jul 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary to £35k DOE
We are currently recruiting a SharePoint Support Technician, with extensive skills across SharePoint to join a market leading technology company to enhance their service offering.
This role is an exciting opportunity for a forward thinking highly successful SharePoint Technician to join a marker leader who pride themselves on investing in the growth and development of their employee
Key dutiesDeveloping client SharePoint sites adhering to best practices giving the best solution to fit with the client’s requirements.
* Developing client SharePoint sites adhering to best practices giving the best solution to fit with the client’s requirements.
* To develop PowerApps and flow to work with SharePoint lists/libraries to create intuitive automated business processes for clients.
* Able to build creative pages using web parts, content types, lists, libraries, workflows using Flow and custom forms using PowerApps.
* To build intuitive document libraries with content types and document set content types and communicate solutions effectively to the client. This will include developing user guides and training for the end users.
* Responsible for developing, configuring and supporting new and existing clients to suggest improvements in the way they handle information and content.
* Able to communicate, understand and demonstrate features of Office 365/SharePoint and clearly articulate these to clients or colleagues alike in a variety of business scenarios.
* Provide support to clients and assist the helpdesk in troubleshooting issues with SharePoint/PowerApps/Flow.
* Keep up to date with latest updates and releases of Office 365 apps using the Office 365 roadmap and adhere to best practices based on future developments.
* Content types/Document Set Content Types
* Good understanding of Document libraries including all the features (e.g. version control, permissions, document retention, views, formatting, content types)
* Building Lists/Libraries/Views based around business processes
* SharePoint Designer
* Microsoft PowerApps with SharePoint Integration
* Microsoft Flow
* Knowledge of Office 365 groups/teams to integrate with SharePoint
* Previous experience in building or administering SharePoint sites
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK
£11 - £12.5 Hourly
£25k - £40k Annual
£450 - £500 Daily
£425 - £450 Daily