Business Development Manager
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
The key to success in this role will be your proactive networking skills, making connections online and offline and encouraging them to join our business. Our self-employed team is our strongest asset, and it’s the BDMs job to motivate, empower and coach to ensure that they have every opportunity to meet sales targets and achieve full earning potential.
As such this position will rely heavily on your strong people skills, with the ability to work independently to create amazing opportunities for yourself and for promising team members.
Typical tasks will include:
* Planning to achieve the company strategy within your area, analysing data on a daily basis, and devising a suitable plan to achieve area goals and close performance gaps if needed.
* Partnering with high performing self-employed Sales Leaders and Representatives to agree goals and objectives to ensure they achieve optimal results.
* Coach and train your team to achieve their full potential & track performance against goal achievement.
* Observe and coach Sales Leaders and Representatives in mentoring activities (this includes the process of prospecting – optimising online social networks, cold calling, appointing, recruitment events, training and development).
* Conduct one-on-one and group business reviews.
* Develop, train and coach self-employed Sales Leaders and Representatives to attain personal goals and objectives.
* Conduct regular sales opportunity meetings; partnering with Sales Leaders and Representatives to schedule regular opportunity meetings, focusing on products and the multi-level-marketing opportunity.
* Use communication to: enhance team spirit, build relationships within the team and competitive drive.
* MLM experience preferred but not essential.
* Prior Sales experience ideally in other industries such as: Business development / marketing / recruitment / training / customer service
* Strong Selling skills, results driven and customer focused.
* Strong communicator both written, verbal and online, face to face.
* Goal orientated and entrepreneurial professional with a desire to help change people lives for the better.
* Demonstrate competence in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint. Ability to complete reports, presentations and utilise word applications to a professional level.
This role is field based and as such a full UK driving license is essential
£50k - £60k Annual
£40k - £46k Annual
£20k - £50k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual