Account Manager - Asset Finance
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Wrexham, North Wales
c£35,000 Basic Salary DOE; £60,000+ OTE
The Account Manager is responsible for generating new business and building on existing business within the Professions and SME sectors.
Working efficiently and consistently achieving targets set, sales will be generated through actively sourcing new business opportunities along with direct sales activity, following up leads generated by marketing and initiating local marketing activity.
The Account Manager is responsible for ensuring the FCA regulations are adhered with particular attention paid to the Treating Customers Fairly Initiative.
The Account Manager will be based from the clients office in North Wales
Sales & Business Development
* Proactively sources sales from within the allocated geographical location either by directly prospecting the existing customer base, sourcing new customers or through dealer introducers.
* The Account Manager will be self-motivated and driven to achieve and exceed targets set through financing and associated products.
* The Account Manager is responsible to develop and maintain relationships with existing customers via telephone, emails, and face to face meetings.
* The Account Manager acts as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets, negotiating terms of an agreement and closing sales, gathering market and customer information.
* He/she will review own sales performance aiming to meet or exceed targets.
* The Account Managers will make accurate, rapid quotations and provide customers with the relevant information to close the deal.
Risk & Compliance
Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
Skills and Experience:
* Proven Sales Experience & Skills
* Organisational Skills
* Self - Motivated
* Asset Knowledge
* Financial Industry Knowledge
* Own Client Base from within the appropriate sector
Rewards and Benefits:
* Competitive basic salary subject to negotiation, depending upon experience
* Genuinely uncapped commission
* Pension – auto enrolment into Workplace Pension
* Annual Leave – minimum of 22 days at commencement
If we have not responded to your application within 7 working days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction.