Fabric Maintenance Clerk
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Schedule of Rates Detailed Breakdown: -
* Input data from measure sheets to master spreadsheet for each discipline.
* File measure sheet in holding file (sheets entered on master sheet but not yet agreed)
* At a time agreed with contract company exchange pivot table information (master sheets or sheet numbers and values)
* Create pivot tables and compare with Contract Company.
* Filter pivots to show any discrepancies & decide whether to correct discrepancies before agreeing this valuation or whether to go through them afterwards and include in next weeks (a time dependent issue but usually they are dealt with straight away so they can be included in the current valuation).
* Resolve discrepancies over the telephone, or face to face, by going through them one at a time and comparing cost of each line and data entered on lines that don't match. Refer back to measure sheet when necessary to confirm measure.
* If necessary, exchange pivot table information again, recreate pivots with new data and agree valuation figure.
* Send email to the company and contract company confirming valuation amount agreed.
* Enter dates and amounts in Agreed section of master spreadsheet for each line agreed and ensure total entered matches with total agreed.
* Remove and dispose of all measure sheets agreed in current valuation once approved in SAP by the company after 1 year.
* Update cumulative totals for all disciplines within agreement sheet held on Livelink.
Asbestos Detailed Breakdown: -
* Re-inspections: Monitor due dates for reinspection’s and ensure they are carried out by surveyors in a timely manner. Once surveyors have carried out reinspection’s and returned paperwork then enter updated information on to RFB.
* Remedial works: Produce any Remedial Work reports resulting from Reinspection’s and update RFB once works are completed and paperwork returned by contractor,
* Removals: Update RFB with information and documents resulting from an asbestos removal including update of sketch and electronic filing of ASB5 and Clearance Certificates.
* New samples/survey results: Create and import new line and sample data on to RFB including transferring data from lab reports, adding photographs, lab reports copies and drawing sketches.
* Microsoft Excel (Advanced)
* Microsoft Office
* Web based applications (RFB)
Workload Management: -
* All SOR and Asbestos work shall be shared equally to ensure an acceptable backlog is maintained as detailed within the Metrics section below.
* SOR weekly valuation outstanding cumulative total E500k
* No asbestos overdue inspections or repairs within RFB asbestos database