Account Manager - Wireless Networking
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Westbase.io is a leading 4G LTE and IoT networking distributor; we help hundreds of organisations every year to be better connected through the adoption of the latest disruptive technologies. We achieve this by fostering an inclusive and stimulating work environment where our team is encouraged to take initiative and work together. Westbase.io believes in being better connected, by being better together.
As a small business achieving big things, we rely on our employees being self-starters and being committed to our success. We expect them to bring the highest levels of integrity and honesty to their roles, demonstrating accountability in everything they do – it’s about always doing what is best for our customers and for the company.
In return for our team’s investment in us, we invest in them. For some this means education and training opportunities, for others it means reward structures; we make sure that everyone feels valued in their own way.
As a member of our account management team, you will be responsible for developing and managing new and existing business-to-business sales for our solutions in the UK. Westbase.io will develop and support you on the job from week one, as we believe that getting stuck in is the most effective way to learn. We will provide extensive solution and industry training, and our existing team will always be available to help you settle in. Your day to day role will include the following activities:
* Researching and targeting new business opportunities in line with our sales strategy
* Developing your existing business accounts to increase customer value
* Providing relevant consultative sales information into all of your opportunities
* Executing clear, consistent and timely communications to your accounts and prospects
* Contributing to the development of the Westbase.io sales strategy and profitability
* Liaising with Westbase.io vendor partners
We will also ask that you do the following:
* Occasionally travel to customer locations as required (your role will be predominantly office-based but some travel and overnight stays may be necessary)
* Collaborate with the wider sales, technical, marketing and operations teams
* Reach your monthly and annual sales targets
* Monitor and manage your pipeline size, lead generation, and conversion rates
What you need to have.
To do this job well you need to have:
* A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a relevant technology sales position, or sales experience combined with a technical aptitude to enable product and industry understanding
* Experience in identifying and developing sales opportunities both within new and existing accounts, and the ability to manage this sales pipeline
* A high level of interest in pursuing new business, and the ability to close it
* Excellent organisation skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Highly proficient computer skills
The following experience and qualifications are also desirable, but not essential:
* Educated to degree level
* A moderate understanding of IP networking
We are looking to hire energetic, committed people interested in the tech that we have to offer – and who understand that we perform best when we work together across our company. If this sounds like you, then get in touch by emailing
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy