CNC Plasma Cutter
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Westray Recruitment Consultants are working alongside an SME based in the heart of Stockton. We`re looking to recruit an experienced CNC Plasma Cutter who can meet production deadlines and hit targets. This role begins on a temporary contract but will go permanent after 13 weeks.
- Setting and Operating a CNC Plasma Cutter
- Working to engineering drawings
- Hand burning
- Ensuring good attention to detail
- Complying with Health & Safety
THE ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- Applicants must be able to work in a heavy industry setting and due to the unsociable nature of shifts, it may prove beneficial for applicants to have their own transport
- Experience within a similar environment
- CNC Plasma Cutting experience is a must
The role pays £9.02 for days, £10.37 for backs and £11.28 for nights.
This position involves shift work alternating days (7am-3pm), backs (3pm-11pm) and nights (11pm-7am). In periods of peak production, this role may require night shift work, however additional shift allowances will be paid. There is also available overtime paid at enhanced rates (time & 1/3 during the week, time & ½ Sat and double time Sunday). This position operates on a temp to perm basis following a satisfactory probation period
THE POINT OF CONTACT
The consultant leading this search is Joe Rowan. Please apply for this position or send an email to (Email Removed) Alternatively, he can be reached on (phone number removed)