Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
The Structural Technician will ideally have a HNC or similar within an Engineering Discipline as well as 2 years’ experience working within a Structural Engineering role in a design office. The Structural Technician will be proficient in the use of AutoCAD and have an intermediate knowledge of Revit Structure as well as. The most successfully Structural Technician will have a wide breadth of experience and knowledge of a range of building materials and experience in both permanent works and temporary works.
The Structural Technician will be rewarded with a competitive Salary and package with great chances of promotion within the company. The Structural Technician will also have the access to further training and courses.
Structural Technician Position Overview
* Working on projects within the Commercial, Industrial and Residential sector
* Working with a team of Technicians / Engineers
* Use of Revit Structures and AutoCAD
* Occasional Site visits
* Client meetings
* Structural detailing on Domestic, Commercial and Retail units as well as permanent works and temporary works
* Produce and manage fully co-ordinated Structural BIM models
Structural Technician Position Requirements
* HNC or equivalent within Civil or Structural Engineering
* 2 years+ experience working in a structural design office.
* Proficient in the use of AutoCAD essential and knowledge of Revit
* Familiarity with all the usual building materials, steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
* Experience in both permanent works and temporary works.
* Driving Licence
* Previous UK work experience within a design office
* Right to work in the UK
Structural Technician Position Remuneration
* Salary Dependant on experience
* Package to be discussed at interview
* Career progression
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment
£28k - £33k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£30k - £36k Annual
£26k - £30k Annual
£32k - £36k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £38k Annual