Exchange Migration Engineer/Consultant
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
Berkshire + travel
2 month contract
£320 - £400 p/d
I am currently on the lookout for an Exchange Migration Engineer to join a client of mine based in Berkshire. This is a 2-month contract which requires you to travel to a customer site for an occasional meeting.
You will be required to assist with the migration design approach and migration of Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013 and 2016 mailbox estate to Exchange Online. Alongside this, you will be required to conduct mailbox migration, post migration troubleshooting and client remediation and be the point of contact for support desk escalations.
* Assist with the Migration Design Approach
* Migration of Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013 and 2016 mailbox estate to Exchange Online
* Conduct mailbox migration (planning, tracking and execution, including liaison with customer)
* Conduct post migration troubleshooting and client remediation (Outlook 2010 & 2016)
* Provide point for client support desk call escalation as required
This role is required to start mid July.
Please apply below to be considered.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy