Graduate Software Developer - C# .NET - Simulation Engineering
Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
A specialist provider of engineering simulation software is recruiting for recent graduates in a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) discipline, with a strong understanding of C#/.NET. A 2:1 or higher classification is required.
The role entails designing and implementing new infrastructure and features for a software suite that utilises a broad range of physics such as fluids, thermal, structural and electromagnetics. This is a great opportunity to use the latest technologies, and to innovate for a new product suite that pushes past the barriers of simulation engineering for the design engineer. You will be part of a development team that is responsible for bringing new ideas and features to life, carrying the product through all stages of the software development lifecycle. There will be a focus on delivering a quality product with an immersive user experience, where optimisation and system integration are key factors.
* Bachelor’s degree in a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) discipline
* Understanding of C#/.NET
The following are preferred:
* Previous UI development experience, including working with MVVM and MVC patterns
* Windows Presentation Foundation, PRISM, multi-threading, LINQ
* Understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance
* Visual Studio, Git, Team Foundation Server, and/or C++
* Code-level experience with computer-aided design and engineering concepts
The position offers a basic salary in the region of £25-35k, plus comprehensive benefits including a generous bonus scheme.
Please apply for a prompt response