Posted on Jul 4, 2019 by CV-Library
The successful candidate will perform the day to day processing of financial transactions to ensure that the company finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
* The Finance Officer is responsible for day to day accounts control including management of ledgers, bank reconciliation, cash flow management, payment runs, petty cash, payroll, VAT returns
* Processing of monthly management accounts
* Financial analysis and report preparation
* Assisting in the preparation of finance budgets
* Provide support for the effective recruitment and development of team members including training, development, and performance reviews.
* Acting as the senior responsible person for Finance when the Finance Manager is away from the office.
* The Finance Officer contributes to quality customer service, both internally and externally and the achievement of finance team targets.
For the Finance Officer role, it would be good to see candidates who are:
* AAT qualified or part qualified.
* Experienced in a similar accounts / finance position.
* Experienced in report writing.
* Knowledgeable in Sage Line 50, Microsoft packages (including Excel and Outlook).
* A people-person with excellent management skills and the ability to spot talent within your team.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm, 30 minute lunch
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum if part AAT qualified or unqualified, £24,000 - £26,000 per annum if fully qualified
This role is also suitable for candidates with the following experience: Accounts Manager, Accounts Officer, Accounts Supervisor, Finance Supervisor, Finance Team Leader, Accounts Team Leader, Management Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant.
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region
£22k - £24k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£24k - £24k Annual
£21.5k - £21.5k Annual
£19.8k - £23.2k Annual